Veggies Copic Marker Color Combo
I love this stamp set — one of my daughters is a vegetarian so I figured it would be a good set to have and make her funny little cards. This stamp set is called Veggie Patch and today I’ll be sharing some Veggie Copic Marker Color Combos with you all!
Check out the Card details below
- Onion – E40, E41, E42, E43, Y26
- Tomato – YG67, YG61, R29, R24, N5
- Carrot – YR04, YR07, YR09, E33, YG61, YG67
- Eggplant – V99, V09, V06, YG61, YG67
- Corn – Y21, Y26, Y28, YG61, YG63, YG67
- Pumpkin – E33, E37, YR04, YR07, YR14
- Squash – E33, Y21, Y26, Y28, E43, E41
- Step 1. Sponge my card front with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.
- Step 2. Splatter some water on the background.
- Step 3. Re-sponge some more Distress Oxide Vintage photo and let dry.
- 4. Then I used the Pinstripe Stencil and Nuvo Glitter Drops and added some scattered striped in the center of my background.
- 5. I used my white gel pen to add the details around the edge of the card.
- 6. I cut out my Veggies using the coordinating Veggie Patch Die Set and used some foam tape to attach to my card.
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Download your free Copic Marker Checklist!
Not sure what Copic Marker Colors Blend or what colors are good to buy .. download my free Copic Marker Checklist!