Handmade Christmas Card Sweet Wishes
I made this Handmade Christmas card using Rachelle Anne Miller’s Penguin Christmas Scene Builder. I printed my images on my Copic Marker Xpress it Blending Card and colored with my Copic Markers.
The trees are freehand and not part of the Scene Builder Digi set. If you are interested in learning more Free Hand Copic Marker Techniques for your Handmade Christmas Card this year, check out my Online Coloring Courses.
- Penguins : E000, E30, E31, E33, N3, N5, N7, YR12,
- Accessories : BG02, BG10, BG11, RV10, RV11, E43, Y21, E30, E33, N0, N1, C00, R32, R35
- Christmas Tree : YG61, YG63, YG67
- Background Trees : BG93, N3
- Sky : BG000, B00
- Shadows in Snow : B0000
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 8 1/2 x 7 and Scored at 3 1/2 to create a 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 Slimline Card.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 3 3/8 x 8 3/8.
- Digis :
- Penguin w/ Tree : 2 x 2.3
- All Other Penguins : .917 x 1.32.
- Sentiment : 2.6 x 1.5
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Christmas Copic Marker Color Combo Download
Looking for some Christmas and Winter Inspiration? Download my FREE Copic Marker Color Combos for your Holiday Cards! Get 10 different inspirational color palettes perfect for your coloring needs this Holiday Season!!