Penguin Family Digi Stamp Download for all
Hello my sweet crafty peeps! I have a new FREE Penguin Family Digi Stamp Download for my readers who have joined My Creative Library. You will get access to all of my free digi stamps and paper if you join below. This darling little Penguin Family is now available in My Creative Library. Go download yours and get to coloring!
I used my Copic Xpress it Blending Paper and Copic Markers used :
- Penguins – C10, C6, C3, C00, C0, C2, C3
- Penguins Beaks – YR00, YR12, YR14, E37
- Snow – C00, C0, C2, C3
- Scarves and Beanies – BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, G20, G21, G24, RV20, RV32, RV34, B91, B93, B95, B97, YR00, YR12, YR14, `
- Sky: B00, B000, BG000, BG0000
I just adore this background and the sparkles I make with my Marvy White Gel pen. It’s the BEST most awesome-ness white gel pen out there! I used B00, B000, BG000, BG0000 for the sky then made circles and dots and x’s for all the white snowflakes on this entire image. It really gives a great look.
Here’s a few tutorials to check out if you are in need of a little bit of coloring advice using Copic Markers:
- How to Color White using Copic Markers
- STOP Trying to Find the Light Source
- How to Color and Shade Red using Copic Markers
I would love to see YOUR colored version of my Penguin Family Digi Stamp Download – From my Family to yours, colored up. Tag me on Social Media and use the hashtag #TheCopicScoop
Pin this image to share this post so everyone can come download their Penguin Family!