Fun at the Beach Copic Marker Color Combo
Here’s a card using No Line Coloring with Hello Bluebird Background Stamps. I’ve also paired the Beach Background with Hello Bluebird’s Beach Play Stamp Set. All of my images are stamped in Memento Desert Sand Ink and stamped onto my Copic Xpress it Blending card using my Misti so I can get that no line effect. I’ve colored them using my Copics.
Check out my Online Copic Marker Classes.
Creating patterns on clothes and other items is a great way to make your images and cards always look different. Check out this post on Creating Patterns and Textures on your images for more ideas. Since I used the No Line Coloring I just used my Copics to create the patterns.
Check out the Card details below
Copic Marker Color Combos
- Bear – E40, E41, E42, E43, R30, R32, R000, BG13, BG11, BG10, N0, N1, N3
- Bunny – N0, N1, N3, N5, R30, R000, R32, BG11, BG13, BG10
- Skunk – N7, N5, N3, N1, N0, R30, R32, R000, YG11
- Sand – E30, E31, E33, E35
- Seaweed – E84, E87
- Fox – YR12, YR14, E42, E43, E41, YG13, YG11, B21, B24, R32, R30, BV000, BV00,
- Ocean – BG18, B39, B12. B14
- Light House – N0, N1, N3, R32, R30,
- Sky – N0, N1, B000, BG000, B00
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card – 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 4 1/4.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 4 x5 1/4.
- Black Matting: 41/8 x 5 3/8.
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Summer Copic Marker Color Combo Download
Looking for some Summer Inspiration? Download my FREE Summer Copic Marker Color Combos for 10 different inspirational color palettes perfect for your coloring needs this Summer!