Hi there everyone. If you love My Favorite Things + Copic Coloring.. I have a few cards to share that you will totally enjoy! Also check out my Copic Marker Recipes for more inspiration and Copic Color Combos!
Since I’ve colored with my Copic Markers I’ve stamped all my images in Memento Desert sand, it’s so I can get that no line effect and Memento works great with Copic Markers! In order to color and get the best blend with your Copics you need a smooth heavy weight cardstock. My favorite to use is Copic Xpress it Blending Card!
This first card I absolutely adore! It’s using the new RAM stamp set called Crafty Companions. I love the soft look of this card. I created the tree freehand with my Copic Markers. Copic Markers Used :
- Bear – E41, E42, E43, R01, R00, R30, N0, N1, BV00, BV02
- Racoon – N0, N1, N3, N5, BG13, BG10, BG11, R30, R01, E04, R00, Y17, Y00, Y000, B000, B00, B12, E41, E43
- Fox – E95, E97, E99, E00, E000, N0, N1, C0, C00, N3, G24, YG41
- Squirrel – E41, E42, E43, B00, BV000
- Accessories – R30, R01, R00, B00, BV000, C0, C00, N0, BV00, E41, E43
- Grass – YG11, G82, G20
- Tree – E42, E43, YG11, YG20, YG41, G82
- Sky – B00, BG10, BG000, C0, C00
This next card I’m using the new stamp set featuring a new illustrator Tiddly Inks. The stamp set is called Definition of Friendship. I love the soft muted colors I used!
Copic Markers Used:
- Girl 1- E000, E00, E11, R00, R01, R30, BV20, BV23, BV25, N0, N1, N3E41, E42, E43
- Girl 2 – E000, E00, E11, R00, R01, R30, R32, E84, E87, E89, E41, E42, E43, E23
- Sidewalk – N0, N1, BV20
- Grass – G82, G85, YG11
- Tree – E43, E87, G82, G85, G20, YG11, BG93
- Sky – B00, BG000, C0, C00
These next 2 cards I’m using the stamp set Spa Day. I’m also using my Distress Oxide inks to create a frame behind my image. On the second card I’m using the new Scalloped Stripe Background.
Copic Markers Used :
- Bear – E44, E43, E42, E41,
- Robe and Towel – B000, B00, B12, B14, Y11, Y17
- Rug and Table – E41, E42, E43, B00
- Distress Oxide Ink – Broken Glass
Copic Markers Used :
- Bunny – E41, E42, E43, R00, R01, R30
- Shower Cap – YG41, G21, G24
- Soap – R01, R00
- Duck – Y11, Y17, E43
- Bubbles – B00, BV20, R00, E41
- Bath – BV20, N0, N1, C0, C00
- Distress Oxide – Cracked Pistachio
This next card I’m using the Stamp set Sunshine Kisses. I’ve masked my images and then created the backyard pool scene around it. I was going to do a by the beach background but decided to go with the backyard pool because .. well you see so many beach themed cards and I wanted to do something different. 🙂
Copic Markers Used:
- Girl – E04, E13, E00, R30, R01, N1, B12, B00, Y11, Y17, YG41, G21, N3, E41, E42, E43, E23, E25, E29
- Chair and table – N0, N1, BV20
- Sidewalk – BV20, N0, N1
- Pool – B00, B12, BG10, BG000
- Grass – G82, YG11,
- Fence – E41, E42, E43
- Trees – G85, G82, YG11, G20, YG61, YG63
- Sky – BG02, B00, C0, C00
- Umbrella – Y17, Y11, N0, N1, N3
I hope you truly feel inspired from My Favorite Things + Copic Coloring that will make you want to create! Make sure you check out the design team — they are always oozing with inspiration!
Have a wonderful day and Happy Shopping at My Favorite Things!
This Post Has 17 Comments
Your no-line colouring with Copic markers is fantastic, the cards are so soft and dainty. Amazing showcase of this fun new release. Love the altering of the PI hair.
Beautiful cards. Your color palette is softer than most. It is nice to see variation. Good job!
Wow! Your cards are so sweet- love the soft colors! You colored them beautifully!
These cards are so gorgeous!! Such beautiful coloring!
Absolutely fantastic cards! Love love love them all! Amazing coloring skills!
Your NO line COLORING IS OUTSTANDING!
An amazing collection of cards! They’re all just as cute as can be!
Such serene scenes created because of your no-line coloring. Beautiful.
Oh my stars! Your coloring is just amazing! I love all of the scenes that you created for these adorable images! Thank you for the inspirations and for taking the time to share your Copic color combos! I will definitely be referring to these once I get the sets!
You are really good at coloring. These scenes are all so cute, I can’t decide which I love best!!!
Very sweet no line colouring on all these cards. Just beautiful!
GASP GORGEOUS COLORING! It must be so rewarding to sit down to color and see yourself do THIS! You are amazing! The cards are beautiful. Thd little companion critters fur is spectacular!
Love your fabulous colouring. The cards looks so cute and dreamy. 🙂
Wonderful scenes. Love your coloring.