I’m so excited that ScrapbookPal.com is now carrying MFT Stamps.
I’m using this new stamp set Every Day is a Picnic along with the coordinating dies. I wanted to use a lot of the accessory stamps on this card to make a scene but at the same time only making it a one layer card. So to attach my images I used some pop dots to give the card some height and extra dimension.
I used my Distress Oxide inks to create the background. I’m using the colors Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Mowed Lawn. I used my Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud border die as a stencil to create this no layered card.
I stamped my images in Memento Black Ink using my Misti and stamping on to my Copic Xpress it Blending Card.
Copic Marker Color Combos:
- Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13, E04, R32, R30
- Hat – N0, N1, N3, N0, N3, Y11
- Shirt – Y000, Y00, Y11, N3, N0
- Shorts and sandals – BG18, BG13, BG11
- Flowers – N0, N1, N3, N5, YR12, Y00, Y11, YG13, YG17, YG67
- Picnic Basket – E30, E31, E33, E37, N0, N1, N3, N5
- Sun – YR12, Y000, Y00, Y11
- Butterflies – R32, R30, R000, YR12, YR00, Y11, Y000, Y00, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18, BV02, BV000
Free Copic Marker Budget Planner
I’m so happy you have stumbled across my site and onto this page so you can grab my Free Copic Workbook and Guide! This guide will help you; decide what Copic Markers to buy, figure out a Copic budget and create your own coloring style!
This Post Has 2 Comments
Wow such a wonderful card with so many lovely details. Greetings Marja
Thanks for all the detailed coloring on her skin. It really helps to have the coloring in real time. I rarely comment on videos, but you taught me so much. I’ll save this video as a reference on skin tones and coloring. So happy for this video.