Mermaid Hair Copic Marker Color Combo
This adorable mermaid stamp is from The Rabbit Hole Designs and they have some SUPER cute stamp sets. I’m absolutely in love with this little mermaid! Isn’t she adorable!!! The set is called Mermaid Hair.
I stamped using my Mini Misti and since I wanted a soft look I decided to stamp her in Memento Desert Sand ink so I could get that no-line look. I stamped on my Copic Xpress it Blending card — my favorite paper to color on!
I used the fishes from the Mermaid Hair Stamp Set and created the ‘patterned paper background’. I used my Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and lightly sponged the paper and then I used the tumbled glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks to stamp all over the sponged cardstock.
Check out the Card details below
Copic Marker Color Combos
- Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13, R30, R32
- Hair – E41, E42, E43, E44
- Ocean – B000, BG11, B00, B21
- Sand – E000, E30, C0
- Mermaid Tail- Y35, Y02, E13, C2, C4, BG11
- Jellyfish – R30, R32
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card – 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 3.5 x 4
- All matting is 1/8th of an inch apart.
If you are looking for some Ocean/underwater/water Background Tutorials using Copic Markers here’s a few to check out!
- How to Create an Ocean Background using Copic Markers
- How to Create a Beach Scene using Copic Markers
- Creating a Pond Background
- Creating water drops using your Copic Markers – Tutorial
- Coloring an underwater scene using Copic Markers + FREE Digi Stamp!
- Easy tips on coloring water using Copic Markers
- Copic Marker Tutorial + Save the Crafty YouTuber Hop
- How to Color Water using Copic Markers + Free Otter Digi Stamp
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Summer Copic Marker Color Combo Download
Looking for some Summer Inspiration? Download my FREE Summer Copic Marker Color Combos for 10 different inspirational color palettes perfect for your coloring needs this Summer!
This Post Has 3 Comments
Mindy, you really just brought her to life. It is like looking at a tiny aquarium.
I love when people submit multiple entries into our Crafting By Designs challenges! Yours is no different and so glad I found your blog. You really have a gift with copics.
Love the really cute mermaid and beautifully coloured,great background and stamped borders.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol DT x