Learn How to Create Hair Texture using Copic Markers
Today I’m sharing a Video Tutorial on How to Create Hair Texture using Copic Markers. I’m using this super cute stamp set from HAnglar and Wings. These stamps are so cute and so Copic friendly and get so detailed with the coloring.
I stamped my image using my Misti Mini and stamped in Memento Desert Sand Ink and stamped onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card. I love the look of the no line technique with them — it really brings them to life.
I’m using the following Copic Markers in my video today E21, E23, E25, E29. It’s a great color combo for a brassy brown hair color. Here’s a list of my favorite Hair Color Combos that I use the most.
- Brownish red – E21, E23, E25, E29
- Blonde – E40, E41, E42, E43
- Yellow Blonde – Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
- Orange – YR04, YR07, YR09, E23, E25
- Black – N3, N5, N7, N9
- Red – R59, R39, R37, R35, N5
In both cards I’m using the same colors for their hair, skin and clothes. Here’s a list of the colors I’ve used.
- Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13, R32, R30
- Hair – E21, E23, E25, E29
- Shoes, ground and apron – E41, E42, E43, E44
- Dress and bows – V17, V15, V12, V01, V000, V0000
- Grass – G82
- Brick wall – N0, N1, N3, N5
- Sky – B000, B0000
Check out my video below! If you haven’t subscribed yet — I would love it if you did!
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Pin the image below so you can always find your way back to this post!