It’s almost Fall I can feel it in the air.. in the evenings anyways. During the day it’s still super hot! But I really want it to be Fall so I’m going to express that in my card making.
Today I’m going to show you How to Color a Pumpkin using Copic Markers + FREE Digi Stamp that’s right… you can find this cutie in My Creative Library and follow along.
I really love pumpkins, so I’m so excited to share this tutorial with you. I’m using YR14, YR07, YR12, E33 and E37 to color my pumpkin! Any oranges and browns should do if you don’t have these exact colors. I printed my image on my Copic Xpress it Blending card at about 3.8 inches wide.
Alrighty! Now, print your image and let’s color!
Here are a few posts sharing some of the digis I have to offer in My Creative Library.
- Free Mermaid Digi Stamp
- How to Color a Puppy using Copic Markers + Free Digi Stamp
- Coloring Hair with Copic Markers Tutorial and Free Digi Stamp
- Linnie the Lamb Free Digi Stamp
- Download your Free Digi Stamp – Candy Cane Elf
- Coloring a Giraffe using Copic Markers + FREE Digi Stamp
- Thinking of you Free Digi Stamp
- How to Color a Pumpkin using Copic Markers + FREE Digi Stamp
- 5 Days to better Copic Coloring Series + Free Digi Stamp
- Coloring Peonies – Copic Marker Tutorial + FREE Digi Stamp
- Free Puppy Digi Stamp Set
- Copic Tutorial Video + Download this FREE Background Digi
- How to Color Water using Copic Markers + Free Otter Digi Stamp
Don't Forget to download your free digi stamp and follow along!
Get access to this and many other free digi stamps and printables to help with your Copic Marker Coloring!