Halloween Card Scene
Here’s a Halloween Card with a freehand background using 2 digi stamps from Rachelle Anne Miller. Halloween Cats and Cute Ghost. I printed my images on my Copic Marker Xpress it Blending Card and colored with my Copic Markers. Since I had to print the digis I just decided to also print a large Happy Halloween Sentiment. I used a block font so I can also color them with my Copic Markers.
The trees are freehand – I was looking at Halloween Cards on Pinterest and I really wanted to create a foggy forest background – I think I should have went a little darker on the tree tops. If you are interested in learning more Free Hand Copic Marker Techniques, check out my Online Coloring Courses.
Check out the Card details below
Copic Marker Color Combos
- Ghost: N3, N1, N0, C00, BG10
- Balloons: YR04, YR12, YR00, YG13, YG11, FY02, N0, N1, C00, V17, V05,
- Cats: YR14, YR12, YR00, E31, E33, N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, C00, R00,
- Pumpkins: E31, E33, E37, YR00, YR12, YR14, E13
- Leaves: YG11, YG13, E13, YR00,
- Ground and Trees: E43, E44, N5, N3, N1, N0, W0, W1, W3
- Sentiment: V17, V05, N5, N7, N3
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 8 1/2 x 7 and Scored at 3 1/2 to create a 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 Slimline Card.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 3 1/4 x 8 1/4.
- Gray Matting: 3 3/8 x 8 3/8.
- Digis :
- Halloween Cats – 3.5 inches wide x 2.5 inches tall.
- Ghost – 1.9 inches wide x 2.8 inches tall
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Free Copic Halloween Guide!
Looking for some Halloween and Fall Inspiration? Download my FREE Copic Marker Color Combos for your Fall Cards!