Fall Rain Copic Marker Color Combo
Here’s a Fall Rain Copic Marker Color Combo scene that I created freehand with my Copics. I’m using this adorable little Snail Friend image from Rachelle Anne Miller. I printed my images on my Copic Marker Xpress it Blending Card.
The rain, bushes in the background, grass is all freehand. If you are interested in learning more Free Hand Copic Marker Techniques, check out my Online Coloring Courses.
Check out the Card details below
- Snail – E42, E43, E44, R35, E44, E13
- Ladybug – R35, R37, N1, N3, N5, N7
- Flower – E44, E43, E42, YR12
- Bushes – BG96, BG93
- Ground – E42, E43, N1, N3, N5, B00, B000, B32, Be4, B37,
- Rain and Sky – B00, B34, B37, B000, B39, N9
- Grass Blades – N9
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card – 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 4 x5 1/4.
- White Matting: 41/8 x 5 3/8.
- Digis :
- Snail Friend – 4 wide x 2.8 tall.
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Free Copic Halloween Guide!
Looking for some Halloween and Fall Inspiration? Download my FREE Copic Marker Color Combos for your Fall Cards!