Emboss Resist Rainbow Christmas Cards
Hi crafty peeps! Today I have another card using the new release from Neat and Tangled. Today I’m using the NEW Holiday Wishes Red Rubber Background Stamp. I’m using the emboss resist technique on these cards. It’s such a great technique and with paired with the distress oxide inks — you really get the WOW factor.
The cute little snowman is also from Neat and Tangled, but from an older release. It’s called Snow Fun.
Step by Step Emboss Resist
1. Stamp your word background in white pigment ink onto a card front size, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
2. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder all over stamped words and pour the remaining powder back in it’s container. I like to blow off all the embossing powder that is not on the words.
3. Use your heat tool on the entire area until the words look shiny.
4. Use your distress oxide inks and blender brushes to sponge on your ink, right over the embossed words.
I’m using the following Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Broken China, Barn Door and Wild Honey.
5. After all your inks are on your embossed area, take a paper towel and wipe off the words. This will take off all the ink and leave the words white, making that colorful background just pop!
I trimmed up my colorful background and created 2 cards with it. I also added some of the new Crystal Clear Sequins with look beautiful against these Emboss Resist Rainbow Christmas Cards.
All my images with Memento Black Ink and Stamped onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card using my Misti. Check out my Copic Marker Shopping Guide!
Here’s the Copic Markers I used to color my images: R35, R37, C00, C0, C2, C4, RV34, YG63, B14, YR04, E30, E31, E33
Here’s a list of the supplies I used on my cards:
Pin the image below so you can always find your way back to this post!
This Post Has One Comment
LOVE the backgrounds and that adorable snowman! Delightful cards!