Cats Copic Marker Color Combos
Hello my crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a graduation card using the new stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps, Con-cat-ulations! I decided to color a bunch of different type cats and use the sun ray with the grass sheet of paper from the Spring Fling Paper Pad. I’m also using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies to border the kitties.
Interested in more Copic Marker Techniques and classes?Check out my Online Coloring Courses.
I think it’s so much fun to take a stamp like this cat and create different styles by coloring it differently. This really makes your stamps so much more versatile.
Check out the Card details below
Here’s Different Cat Copic Marker Color Combos starting with the top cat:
- Orange Striped Cat – E74, YR04, Y17, Y21, N3, N1, N0, R32, R30
- Siamese Cat – E70, E71, E74, E77, R32, R30
- Black and Gray Striped Cat – N5, N3, N1, N0, R32, R30
- White with Brown Spots – N0, N1, N3, N5, E71, E74, E77, R32
- Brown with White feet – E79, E77, E74, E71, N7, N5, N3, R32, R30
- Calico Cat – N7, N5, N3, N1, N0, YR04, Y17, R32, R30
- Black Cat – N3, N5, N7, N9, R30, R32
- White Cat – N0, N1, N3, N5, R32, R30
- I colored the graduation caps blue to match my daughters colors. She’s graduating this year. I used the colors B99 and B29.
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.
Share this card on social media
Download your free Copic Marker Checklist!
Not sure what Copic Marker Colors Blend or what colors are good to buy .. download my free Copic Marker Checklist!