I have another card using the adorable newly released stamps from Clearly Besotted. Today I have a video on Creating Patterns and Textures with Copic Markers. By adding different patterns and textures to images you can really get a different look each time you use that stamp. So, it’s like using a new stamp every time because of how differently you really can color each image.
The stamp sets I’m using are called Clearly Contained, Clearly Contained Contents and Clearly Contained Cuties. These sets can really make some different and adorable scenes since there are so many different stamps in them!
Copic Marker Color Combos:
- Bears – E41, E42, E43, E44, R32, R30
- Glass Jars – C0, BG10
- Jar Lid – C0, C2, R30, R32
- All Pink areas – R32, R30, E43
- Basket, Cookie, Cone – E41, E42, E43, E44
- All Red areas – R37, R32, C6
- Gray cat – R32, R30, C2, C4, C6
- White cat and bunny – C0, C2, C4
Free Copic Marker Budget Planner
I’m so happy you have stumbled across my site and onto this page so you can grab my Free Copic Workbook and Guide! This guide will help you; decide what Copic Markers to buy, figure out a Copic budget and create your own coloring style!