Copic Coloring and Faux Masking with Neat and Tangled
Today I’m sharing Copic Coloring and Faux Masking with Neat and Tangled. I’m using the new Stamp and Die set, Heartfelt Thanks. I always get asked how I choose my Copic Marker Color Combos so I recently did a Blog Post How to choose Your Copic Marker Color Combos, check it out. The website I like to use is called Seed Designs.
Here are the following Copic Markers I’m using in my video tutorial:
E99, E97, R22, R24, E43, E42, E41, YR15, YR20, E33, YG61, YG67, YG63,
I hope you enjoy the tutorial below!
Faux Masking Instructions
1. Stamp and color your image.
2. Die cut it out.
3. After you die cut it, stamp the image all over the remaining cardstock.
4. Die cut the flower or whatever your colored image is in fun foam.
5. Glue the colored image to the fun foam.
6. Take the uncolored cardstock with the cut out in the center and glue it to a mat.
7. Glue the fun foam in the die cut area of the uncolored flowers.
8. Add sentiment and attach to card base — using foam tape.
Pin the image below so you can always find your way back to this post!